Weird stuff from my logs
Sometimes I get bored and read through my log files to see how people got to this site. If you came here from a search engine, the search terms you used are probably in the referrer URL somewhere, so I get to see exactly what you were typing in to find my pages.
Below are just some of those things people have typed into search engines to find my site.
- unsolved killings in east palo alto (Don't worry, nobody suspects you... well, they didn't until now)
- abusive northern slang
- usb memory catholic (Sorry, all my USB memory is Presbytearian)
- pin-stripe von dutch hats
- adult doom wad download (But the demons are all naked already... what more do you want?)
- make my own jockey silk hat covers (What is it with these people and hats?)
- sega genesis games to down lodes (I don't think Manic Miner ever got released for the Genesis...)
- used mean second hand +combine harvester.nl (Oi've got a brand new combine harvester...)
- removing negative information from credit database hacking, phreaking (The IP address of this one is available to all financial institutions on request)
- Amber and adrian english goths (Adrian? Sorry, but there's no excuse for being a goth called Adrian when there are so many better names out there)
- adult doom II wads (Oh, great, not you again...)
- Unwanted sexual advances clip art (I just don't want to know, do I?)
- Sink plunger sexaid (No. No, it really isn't. Even if you have a thing for Daleks)